WORK AND TRAVEL
Give and Take, is an agency dedicated to promote cultural exchange between Peru and the United States.
Among its programs is Summer Work and Travel, which offers students the experience of working and residing in the United States for a period of 3 to 4 months.
Students will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge, provide and receive new experiences, make new friends and improve the English language.
- University student or technician with a minimum career of 3 years
- English level: Basic - Intermediate (Communicative)
- Age: 18-27 years
- Availability in Summer (December - March)
- Experience working abroad
- Develop new skills
- Power your curriculum
- Travel, meet and exchange cultures
- Be independent
G&T program advantages
- Various employer portfolio
- Second language evaluation
- Process orientation and required documentation
- Assistance in health insurance throughout the program
- Office in the United States